Label: Sire - R2 562078,Rhino Records (2) - R2 562078 • Format: 2x, CD Album • Country: US • Genre: Rock •
· FOR SALE: LIVE AT MAXWELL’S will finally make its commercial debut as a two-disc set. The music will also be available on digital download and streaming services. This marks the first live album by the band to see an official release on any of these formats.
· Check out For Sale: Live at Maxwell's [Explicit] by The Replacements on Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on ().
· View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of "For Sale: Live At Maxwell's " on Discogs.
· For Sale: Live at Maxwell's preserves a show the band played in Hoboken, New Jersey that was recorded by a track mobile unit for a possible promotional live release. Since guitarist Bob Stinson was bounced from the lineup a few months later, that promo LP never materialized, but three decades later, the tapes were dusted off for /10(89).
· For Sale: Live at Maxwell’s This oft-bootlegged, now greatly enhanced song recording finds the Replacements on the brink of a crucial .
- LEliser DAmore: Una Furtiva Lagrima - Jussi Björling - Opera Arias (Historical Recordings 1936-1948)
- Suite No. 4 In E Flat Major, BWV 1010 - Bach*, David Watkin - Cello Suites; David Watkin (File, Albu